Do you ever go into internet chat rooms?

Do you ever go into internet chat rooms?





Have you ever used any of the famous public internet chats?
In my case, I have. One of my favorite hobbies is watching psychological thriller movies and once I finish watching a movie, the first thing I do is to enter a public chat with people who share this taste and we start to analyze and debate the possible theories raised by the movie.

Honestly, this is one of favorite parts of watching movies. The possibility to share what I think with people around the world, using this tool that are public chats.












However, not everything is happiness in these chats. There are many people who take adavantage of the innocence of others, especially young people. When you enter to these chats you have to have many things in mind, such as: not sharing personal information, the place where you live, family information, personal accounts or credit card numbers. Remember that not all people who use internet chats have the same principles and values. Have fun using this wonderful tool that gives the internet but always with care.


Tell me your opinion and if you have ever used one of this public chats in the commentary box !!

Comments